Hi there –
I am so pleased to launch Stasia Desiderata on Thanksgiving. There couldn’t be time more perfect for this very first post to be about gratitude: the intended underlying theme of this blog.
There has been a couple of hiccups here and there lately. I don’t expect them to disappear anytime as life is, but it’s fun sifting the blessings. Really. Some of the many things I am most thankful for are:
- a situation at work which inadvertently gave me time to do things I love
- a son who has shown lots of improvement since his PDD diagnosis
- being spared from the flooding that Thailand has suffered recently
- the learning experiences from such a delightful hobby as blogging
- hopes, dreams, inspiration!
Life oozes with positive vibes. Isn’t optimism a wonderful thing? The chance to celebrate life is happiness itself.
Here’s a heart-warmer
For flowers that bloom about our feet;
For tender grass so fresh, so sweet;
For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we see,
Father in heaven we thank Thee!
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
May we have grateful hearts always. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!