“A time to look over our week, recall blessings great and small and pick our five favorites to share”
Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more.
1. Coffee and Movie Meetup Group. It is a nice excuse to get out of familiar space and socialize with new people. Through this group I discovered a place I never knew existed – Apex Siam. Movies that are not showing in malls but are exactly what I am looking for are shown here. It’s 50% cheaper than anywhere and the place is not crowded. Quite a find.
2. The King’s Speech. My kind of film. And I see why Colin Firth got an Oscar for his performance as King George VI.
3. Planet Scuba. My friend went with me when I played golf last week. It was my turn to go with her to her camp. I enjoyed looking around and learning bits about diving.
4. I love you Mommy. CJ said it to me on the phone, albeit faintly. But given he is struggling to speak, this little declaration from a son in mute mode is priceless.
5. Marry me? Life does have surprises. I know that for a fact, but a proposal???…. It rendered me speechless. When I recovered from the shock I wanted to say yes. Well, at least it’s a comfort to realize that even in the midst of troubles, something as major as an offer of marriage could surface. This life is not bad. NOT bad at all.