There are more than thirty films shot in Thailand. The earliest on a Wikipedia list is a silent docudrama called Chang, shot in 1927. I’ve never seen #1-6 but have been to all filming locations like James Bond Island, Sirocco and the floating market. Oh, except perhaps ‘Bangkok Hilton’ where Bridget Jones traded her wonder bra for a cigarette. Seen any of these films?
1. Around the World in Eighty Days (1956) directed by Michael Todd
2. The Killing Fields (1984) Spalding Gray 3. The Ugly American (1963) Marlo Brando 4. The Deer Hunter (1978) Robert De Niro
5. Good Morning, Vietnam (1987) Robin Williams
6. Alexander (2004) Collin Farrel
7. Rambo, First Blood Part II (1985) Sylvester Stallone
8. The Beach (2000) Leonardo DiCaprio 9. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) Pierce Brosnan
10. The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) Roger Moore
11. Hangover Part II (2011) Bradley Cooper, Zach Gadlifianikis
12. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004) Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth
13. Bangkok Dangerous (2008) Nicholas Cage
Megan and Janet host Thursday 13.