Musical Monday: Hard habit to break
Monday Mayhem follows
All these excellent male artists in the world. It’s hard to choose a fave from among them. I decided on someone I saw live not long ago. Here’s Peter Cetera of Chicago.
This post is linked with:
Denise @ Run DMT
hosts Music Monday Blog Hop
1. Are you concerned at all with the possibility that radiation leaks could head your way?
Better ready just in case than wake up sorry.
2. What is the one thing that you will always go cheap on?
Anything I don’t want to keep
3. What would you buy that price would have no limit?
Necessities for the kiddo
4. Name a TV show that could be about the stupidest thing ever.
Haven’t watched any since 2004
5. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
When I got used to wasabi it wasn’t strange anymore
6. If it were really hot out and you were at the beach, would you go in the water even if it was dirty or full of jellyfish? Nope
7. Can you teach old dogs new tricks or is it just not worth the effort?
8.What makes comfort foods taste so good?
The illusion of forgetting troubles
9. How do you like your steak cooked?
Usually well-done but if it’s choice beef rare is ok
10. Have you ever stepped on something and had it stuck in your foot?
A tack. The pain I could stand for few seconds, the horror was murder.
11. We’re looking for viral video theme ideas. What’s your best idea for a viral video day?
Something off the insane minds of Jane Austen addicts (like me, ops)
12. What is your twitter handle? Can we follow you?
Forgot it now. The only time I did twitter was when I had to familiarize myself with some FAS (Federation of American Scientists) research bits.