Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine’s Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you?
a Sunday Stealing participant
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
flexible – love high heels and eat-outs – son always comes first.
3. When you aren’t [sic]memes like this one what are you doing?
reading or daydreaming
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
Biology, English, Math
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To maintain the happiness I am experiencing now or be happier
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Caressing my adaptation of Chretien’s grid
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The happy stage
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
It’s a beautiful life by Ace of Base
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Better and (although it’s not McDonald) I’m loving it.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Shit-faced people in 1997 are still shit-faced in 2011.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Curl up in bed with a book of course.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
I’ll take the lights. With a giant pair of sharp scissors.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I can play oblivious to things or people I don’t like.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
Life is full of crap but it doesn’t mean you can’t make it beautiful or happy.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
This again? I’ll transform my answer: a nun who teaches the choir to sing Seven Bridges Road and plays Desperado on the piano.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I think so.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I like to balance both. If I had my way I would want to give, give, give.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It depends upon what is at stake or who is involved.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Those few minutes of labor pains before they drugged me.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
My son’s recent diagnosis.
25. Who have you hugged today?
That would have been my son if he was with me right now.
This post is linked with Sunday Stealing