If I don’t reach seven illustrations for each sin it’s because I have limits.
1. Pride. Seven great things about yourself. Financial independence / Imagination / Emotional resilience / Showing the ex-hubster I can do what he thinks I can’t2 –
2. Envy. Seven things you lack and covet. J / J jr / Math aptitude / Entrepreneurial skill
3. Wrath. Seven things that piss you off. Men who propose marriage at the wrong time / Inaccurate research / Santa Demonitas (sluts pretending to be morally upright)
4. Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do. Laundry / Dishes / Breakfast / Sleep / Volunteering / Freelance job
5. Greed. Seven worldly material desires. Shoes / Antiques
6. Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures. Facebooking when I should be doing something else / Household brands: fake and original / Twirling jealous wannabe morons at work with ‘bite-my-butt-if-you-can’ attitude
7. Lust. Seven love secrets. Thanks for saying “secrets” I don’t have to type them then.