Musical Monday: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, EHSS
Scroll down for Monday Mayhem
Right. Good-looking. Talented. Cute. And I’m supposed to believe life is fair? *Kidding* Take note of the final score – powerful thoracic diaphragms belting on. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ernie Haase & Signature Sound.
Amanda @ Bloggin with Amanda hosts Musical Monday
Denise @ Run DMT hosts Music Monday Blog Hop
Monday Mayhem: The Return of Lola’s Holiday Meme
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? I know there are so many out there, but my life is riddled with work right now. It also is no help that this country I am in does not recognize Christmas except for commercial purposes.
2. What holiday character do you think you’re most like? –pass-
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you’re most like? Spouseless me. Even if I had any most probably he’d be too frozen to think of this stuff this time
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? ‘Although it’s been said many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you!’
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? I may not like some but I don’t hate any
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? As soon as the music is available in the airwaves
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? I would love to love it
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas/holiday present? Come on…you can tell!Nice idea… but DHL will probably not ship me
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer’s father? No idea
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas/Holidays with excited anticipation or dread? Anticipation if there were plans. I make no room for dread.
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? I may try this kind of photo shoot one of these Christmases.
14. Do you make a Christmas/Holiday list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? I used to drop hints… until I gave up.
15. When do you put up your tree and/or menorah/and or anything else? Four Decembers ago I put up one and once about two weeks before Christmas. That tree was packaged to me from the other side of the world.
16. If tree- Real or fake? Real
17. When do you take your tree/decorations down? At home the week after New Year’s day
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? After Christmas I am usually too lazy to shop
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? Yes and no
20. Do you have your New Year’s Eve Plans set yet? Not yet but the plan is taking shape