Saturday 9: How’s it gonna be
Scroll down for Weekend Funnies
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? Lots of good conversation and proper hugs
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today’s world? Legalize use. Abusers can destroy themselves for all I care.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of? Wanton disregard for a law or two. If there are recent issues I am usually the last person to know.
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to? A quorum of great company
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why? My long-haired son, when we landed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The immigration officer mistook him for a girl and forgot to fuss that one of his passports was expired. We made it home.
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No, and I don’t think I will ever be in the mood for it.
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to? CJ, I hope he is accessible enough by then
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”. I exert minimal mobility and suffer in silence while the rest are having a blast. I am Mom and Auntie Hazel to these darling party rascals. I foot the bill.
Crazy Sam hosts Saturday 9
I got this via email, thanks OM2. Images stay tiny and some texts could hardly be read so I will write them down.